March 20, 2012

Inspire me


I love vintage inspirations and flea market treasures. This video on Vimeo that features Coco Rocha inspires me even more to go on a hunt for treasures that can be recycled and reused. Especially since I recently moved into a new condo with my husband and am in the process of decorating our place. My one goal is to only bring in the things I truly love and are timeless. Since we are on a  budget the process of decorating is a bit slow, but I don't mind because I would rather get quality things rather than filling up our place in a month with junk I will want to throw out in a year. You get what I mean?! ;-) So, flea markets, yard sales, and thrift stores... here we come!! If I do find something vintage for our place I will definitely share it with you guys.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow my blog! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment